Nuzzle (move)

Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

Move data

Type Electric
Category Physical Physical
Power 20
Accuracy 100
PP 20  (max. 32)
Introduced Generation 6

Effects

Nuzzle deals damage and paralyzes the target. Paralyzed Pokémon have a 25% chance of not being able to attack, and their Speed is decreased by 75%.

Electric type Pokémon, those with the ability Limber or those behind a Substitute cannot be paralyzed.

Move target

Foe
Foe
Foe
User
Ally
Ally

Targets a single adjacent Pokemon.

Game descriptions

X/Y The user attacks by nuzzling its electrified cheeks against the target. This also leaves the target with paralysis.

Learnt by level up

These Pokémon learn Nuzzle at the level specified. The numbers given are for Pokémon X & Y and may vary in other games; check the respective Pokédex pages for details.

Pikachu
#025 / Electric
Level 23
Plusle
#311 / Electric
Level 1
Minun
#312 / Electric
Level 1
Pachirisu
#417 / Electric
Level 19
Emolga
#587 / Electric · Flying
Level 15
Dedenne
#702 / Electric · Fairy
Level 20