New ways to get Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Demo in America
Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire — 21 October, 2014
The Special Demo Version of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire is now being made available to North American Pokémon players! As we noted before, the easiest method to obtain the required code was to sign up for a Trainer Account on pokemon.com and make sure to opt-in to receive the newsletters by today.
Codes are now beginning to be sent out for this so make sure to check your email. If you have not yet signed up, it may not be too late as the emails are being sent over many hours.
Nintendo has also revealed additional methods today of obtaining eShop codes:
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- Get a code with your purchase of the new Pokémon Art Academy game (out Oct. 24) when you buy from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system.
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You'll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
P.S. hope you like our special Halloween design!