and NO I am NOT going to use thunderbolt so do not bring that up. my question is, which would be better on him zap cannon or thunder. They both have their pros and cons I guess.
zap cannon is only 50% accuracy with only 8pp and you cant afford to miss it with such low pp. But it has a 100% paralyze chance which is freakin dang nice. And has 120 base power, same with thunder.
Thunder also has 120 base power but only with an unreliable 30% chance paralyze which is a bit dissapointing when it has only 20% more accuracy than zap cannon. And plus, in the sun(which is used quite alot in the metagame) it decreases to 50% accuracy which makes it completely inferior to zap cannon in that situation.
So which would be more effective on my zapdos? (My team is quite offensive so paralyze is kinda mandatory for it)