- Good speed, and decent attack and defense.
- Decent movepool consisting of Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Superpower, Megahorn, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Double Edge, Pursuit and Swords Dance
- Decent abilities in Swarm and Poison Point
- Stealth Rock weakness
- Completely unusable special attack and special defense
- Can't put Quick Feet to use, because it can't be poisoned, and all the other status conditions severely cripple it
- Outclassed by Pokemon such as Heracross
So I'd say keep it in-game, but drop it competitively. Hope I helped! :)