Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Where do you catch Relicanth in Pokemon Sapphire or Emerald?

0 votes
asked Jul 23, 2013 by Charizard8899

1 Answer

1 vote
 
Best answer

In Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby and Emerald, the only way you can get Relicanth is diving underwater and going through the seawed. This will take some time since there is only a 5% chance of Relicanth appearing compared to the 30% of Chinchou and 65% of Clamperl

Source : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Underwater

answered Jul 23, 2013 by Sempiternus
selected Jul 23, 2013 by Charizard8899