I was just wondering if it is an optional strategy to build Vanilluxe tanky...
Vanilluxe @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice body
Nature: Modest (+ Sp. A -Att)
EVs: 128 Sp. A 100 Defense 127 HP 155 Sp. Defense
- Gain 1/16 of your max HP every round (Combined with Leftovers there will be 1/8)
- I have heard that it also increases Sp. Defense by 50 %
- And in addition boosting Blizzard to 100 % chance and plus 50 % damage
- Doing massive damage (1201.5(Hail)1.5(Vanilluxe is an ice type)) = 270
- Increases defense by two stages
- Decreases foe's Sp. Attack damage by 50 % --> Same as doubling the Sp. Defense
- Combined with Hail: 1.5*2= 3 times the Sp. Defense --> Sp Attacks will do 33 % of ordinary damage
Are all of my maths true? Is this an optional way of building Vanilluxe or is it far better having better Sp. Attack coverage with Speed EVs?
I'll be very thankful if someone answer :-D