Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Where is an Electrizer in Y?

0 votes

I've got an Electabuzz, and I want an Electivire.

asked Nov 4, 2013 by Collide

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You can buy one from the Battle Maison for 32BP.

answered Nov 4, 2013 by MeloettaMelody
selected Nov 4, 2013 by Collide
Man, all this Battle Maison stuff...
yea, it does suck. Although in this case it kind of makes sense, because the Electabuzz line is not in the Kalos pokedex, so can't be caught in the wild.