Ok, I know this is from 2014 and I'm responding to that you who was an idiot compared to the now you, please don't take anything personal from this.
In all honesty, you are an idiot; Ash is a pretty damn good trainer if you actually watched rather than looked at the series while it's on the screen.
1. "He repeatedly hands over several of his Pokemon to be trained by others, then never see them again." ********, the only one we've seen that done to was Primeape. "Primeape was the first of Ash's Pokémon to be left with another Trainer for training and the only one among them that has not been reunited with Ash ever since." Straight from Bulbapedia and only in the dub did it ever give us a hint that Primeape could return, which is honestly unreliable for these kinds of things since that dub REALLY know how to manipulate things. Any other Pokemon he left with someone to train has always come back like Gliscor and Squirtle.
2. "He refuses to evolve many of his Pokemon making there excess of levels worthless because there stats never reach there maximum potential." It has been shown even in the first series that Ash doesn't need to evolve his Pokemon to the last form in order for them to do their best, unlike in the games where the Pokemon are legit made to be strong up to this certain numbered point and you can't really use them like the anime does unless you cheat them or overpower them. He gets through entire leagues (not even counting the final actual league itself) and not evolve most of his Pokemon and it can work for him.
3. "also Levels do exist in the anime it season 6 they are referenced at least 4 times on seperate occasions." They are in fact mentioned some bit in the series at different times, in the eng dub, not too sure about the original jap dub. Even then the "levels" are definitely not video game type of levels where your stats are a lot of the times based on what your numerical level is. It's most likely a battle experience kind of thing. More on this here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Level#In_the_anime
4. "If Ash was a good trainer we would see him thrashing every gym with Charizard, Sceptile, Donphan, Kingler, Muk and he would of evolved Pikachu a long time ago, these where all Pokemon Ash has and leaves in his boxes and could be using to actually win a league". That's where I found that you must be joking around because of how retarded it is, but in case you aren't: 1. That would break so many of their characters that it would make a lot of the stuff they and us had went through meaningless. 2. By not keeping older, stronger Pokemon on him after going to a new region he doesn't sweep the place and actually has a challenge from trainers he will meet along the way. This was a major point in the first few eps of the Johto series and you forgot it. You ******* pleb. 3. With all the Pokemon that would come up later and their trainer's strats they would get fucked up. 4. Hey remember that time where Ash was going to evolve Pikachu to make him stronger after losing to Lt. Surge, but Pikachu rejected it by it's own choice and as it turns out it incredibly BENEFITTED FROM NOT EVOLVING? No? You don't? Its in the first series and is able to be seen on Youtube and you haven't seen it? You should because it helps their CHARACTER and by evolving Pikachu by force and not because it wants to would destoy both of theirs. 5. Boxes don't exist, Oak's ranch does, the league isn't just 4 powerful trainers and a champion at the end, its full of trainers who fought 8 gyms like him and have earned the right to beat him and lose to him even though it sucks he loses.
5. "Ash is a sub-par trainer he always looses at the first gym and generally looses at least three gym battles and has to try again or wins by fluke like how he won against Wattson." 1. I implore you to learn what the value of character is in terms of growth, depth, and all of it's other fasets and then watch the entire series all over again to learn just how dumb your head is. He is a damn good trainer who had accomplished many things in his career that we don't hear about from any other trainer and is in series commended and respected for those accomplishments. 2. He didn't lose to Falkner, Roxanne, or the Striaton Bros., the first gym leaders, and it's usually because he is at a disadvantage or doesn't know how the enemy fights which is really important in the anime because there are physics in it and they can use the whole area to do things. 3. If he did win all of his major battles and never lost that would be unrelatable Gary Stu-ish, which people would end up hating. 4. You are right in the fact he won the first time against Wattson was a fluke because of what happened before the battle. Nearly any time before the Johto journey of the OS a lot of his wins were flukish because he didn't win them in battle just through shows of valor and heroism ****. Other than that he wins with skill and strat.