Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Is this Shiny Deoxys hacked?

0 votes

OT: erics
ID Number: 06789
Nature: Timid
"A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region."
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas

HP-242
Atk-302
Def-199
SAtk-336
SDef-199
Spd-369

This Deoxys is Shiny and has 6ivs
Is this a fake? I'm so uncertain. It also has Pokerus as like someone had been training it up.

asked by
edited by
There is an extremely low chance that it is legit, like lower than 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

2 Answers

2 votes

It is most likely hacked.

Probably Pokédit or Pokébuilder. There haven't been any shiny Deoxys events, and none that have a Timid nature. There has been in-game events where you encounter and battle it, but what are the chances of catching one that is shiny, has 6IVs and a Timid nature? That would take a hell of a lot of soft resetting.
It doesn't have any determining features though, such as illegal abilities, impossible stats etc, so there is still a chance someone got extremely lucky, but I seriously doubt it.
So there is a 99.9% chance it is hacked, and a 0.1% chance it is not hacked.

Hope I helped

answered by
Crimson it's lower than that
The specifics are off topic. I'm tempted to do the calculations, but I cbf.
Just want to say this I also have a Shiny Deoxys, which was obtained through an Event in Hoenn, it is completely legal as it has participated in Pokémon tournaments and has even got through Pokémon Bank. Mine on the other hand has a Sassy Nature but 31 IV's in every Stat. I suspect my Deoxys's IV's were edited through RNG Manipulation. Also in every Deoxys Event the Nature is random, so he could have gotten a Deoxys with a Timid Nature. I agree with you though it's definitely been tampered with in some way.
1 vote

This Deoxys is not fake, it is PokeGenned or Power Saved into the game. Why? Because it is next to impossible to get a Shiny 6IV Pokemon with a good Nature such as Timid or Jolly. Don't be fooled by the "A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.", you can change to original destination is PokeGen.

So, yes, this Deoxys is hacked - 100%

EDIT: Idk if this is sarcastic or not so-

There is an extremely low chance that it is legit, like lower than 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

answered by
edited by
I'm serious
It's not necessarily "hacked", it could be a legitimate Event Deoxys that has just been tampered with through RNG Manipulation.