Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

I am new to breeding?

0 votes

I have a Tyrunt (evolved now) that I received by Wonder trading. However, the Tyrantrum does not have the ability Strong Jaw. If somewhere along the way I find a Tyrunt and decide to start breeding are the chances of the offspring getting Strong Jaw 50/50?

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote

You luckily got a Tyrunt with Rock Head, its hidden ability.

Since you got a hidden ability Tyrunt, breeding it would give you a 60% chance for you to pass on Rock Head once more, and a 40% chance to get Strong Jaw. Pay attention to its gender. If it is male, you must breed it with Ditto to get the desired Tyrunt.


answered by