Another method of getting more Master Balls (or any other item for that matter!) is through the "Cloning glitch" in Pokemon Emerald. You go through a process to clone five Pokemon each time at the Battle Tower in the Battle Frontier. When given items, the cloned Pokemon will also bring duplicated items as well!
It is quite a process, and I hope you can do it correctly if you'd like to, but here are the steps:
- Pokemon Emerald
- Access to the Battle Frontier
- Three Pokemon eligible for Open Level battles
- Five Pokemon to be cloned into your party.
1. Fly to the Battle Frontier, and go inside the Battle Tower.
2. Gather five Pokemon to be cloned, along with items (in your case, a Masterball!) and have the five Pokemon hold them, along with one extra Pokemon
3. Store those five Pokemon in any box in your PC (an empty box is preferred so you don't get mixed up).*
4. Exit the PC and save your game.
5. After you are done saving your game, open the PC and move those five Pokemon to your party.
~ Now be sure to have your five Pokemon that are to be cloned in your party. ~
6. Speak to the NPC lady closest to the PC where you are, to participate in the Link Battle option.
7. Speak to her, select Open Level select your Pokemon, and until she asks to save the game, press Yes, and when she asks to overwrite the game, press No. Afterwards, soft reset your game.
8. Now load your game normally, and if you did it correctly, you will appear in front of the lady you spoke to.
9. Check the box that you stored the Pokemon in, and your party, where if done correctly, should have both Pokemon in your PC box and party along with the items!
**Note that only the five Pokemon stored in your PC will be cloned, and not the sixth one in your party. Also be sure to have three of the five Pokemon eligible for participation in battle, although you will not have to battle.*
- 10.28.2011 01:49