Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Where on Pokemon Diamond can get my Pokemon's name changed?

1 vote
asked Aug 6, 2010 by Pokeperson
edited Aug 24, 2011 by Pokemaster

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

Go to Eterna City, and enter the apartment just north of the gym. On the first floor of the apartment, there should be an old man sitting at the table. That is Generation IV's Move Rater.

answered Aug 6, 2010 by ~-~WILL~-~