Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

I need help with a quest in Pokemon ranger:guardian signs?

0 votes

I finished the game but I need a boat to get a package that a delibird dropped in the eastern sea and the union is not at tilt village.How do I get a boat?

asked Aug 18, 2012 by MeloettaDancer
retagged Sep 5, 2012

2 Answers

0 votes

you get to the eastern sea by riding the union ship in tilt village


answered Aug 18, 2012 by Latioslover321
Um... everybody knows that. He said he couldn't find the Union.
Well I spent a hour trying to find out how and I been a year since I played so YEAH
0 votes

do you remember where the lapras was try that?

answered Aug 18, 2012 by Ditto123
that isn't right
i know need to get the bird trio first.