In game team questions are pretty useless, for a number of reasons:
- It depends on what game you are playing. The Pokemon available are different in every single game (including paired games like Black+White because of version exclusives).
- It depends exactly where you are in the game, as different Pokemon are available. A good team for a game is different after every gym and post-Elite 4. It's very difficult for people answering your question to know exactly what Pokemon are available at that point.
- In-game teams are really not hard to make. Just catch a bunch of Pokemon in the areas you go through, look up what their stats/learnsets are like, pick a variety of types with decent stats.
- You don't even need great teams anyway. If you're having trouble, just level up your Pokemon a bit more.
- Legendary Pokemon make things even easier.
It's a complete waste of everyone's time for you to come and ask "are these Pokemon OK for [specific game X] at [specific part of the story]". Just play the game.