Thought this might be a useful thread to keep track of quality on the site, especially on older posts. One of the posts linked from another thread was this one, which had a pretty awful answer with bad English and the user is not even sure it's right.
If you see a bad post around the site, you can obviously post a better answer, or flag the one that's already there. But sometimes you may not know the answer or don't have time to write a good answer right now. Or maybe the post is decent but needs better English or a small correction.
So you can post an answer here and others can help by posting better answers, or senior members can edit existing posts. Just put a link to the question and what could be improved about it, and others can take a look and hopefully help out! Summary of things you could post here:
- Answers that are not very good e.g. incomplete or unreadable due to bad English.
- Answers that are now out of date e.g. "There is no event for Genesect." (Note: answers that are just wrong can be flagged as normal and a mod will check it.)
- A question that needs actual testing in a game e.g. the recent Ditto vs Glitch one.
- Broken/missing images or any screwed up formatting.
- Any big images on moveset questions (as mentioned before I would prefer sprites only on these so they don't take ages to load).