Hmm... that's never happened to me before Grovyle Lover25. I'll list the exact steps to make sure you can get it.
1. Select the blue 'Create a Gravatar' Button.
2. Log on using the same email that you use for this website.
3. Make a password. Remember It.
4. Open another tab or window, and Google search the image.
5. When you find it, click on it.
6. Then select the grey button that says: View Image.
7. Double click the bar at the top of the page. It should be highlighted.
8. Copy it by hitting command + C.
9. Go back to the gravatar page, and select 'An image on the internet.'
10. It will ask you to paste it in a box. So do that by command + V.
11. Select 'Next.'
12. You may crop the image if you wish. Then continue.
13. Click on the G rating box.
Then it should finish,
That's when you go to your account settings on the Database, and under the avatar section, you select the image, and save your profile.
Hope this helps. :) (Sorry for such a long comment)