Hey, glad you asked :D
Here are the current rules:
- Competitive movesets only, not in-game (although by extension, a good competitive moveset will likely be good in game).
- Remember to include ability and EVs. Plus natures, held items etc where appropriate.
- A bit of explanation is useful (not required, but a sentence or two is good).
- If a Pokemon has multiple forms (e.g. Meowstic, Mega Evos) remember to specify which one the set is for.
- One moveset per answer only, so different sets can be upvoted separately. You can answer multiple times on one question.
- Make sure to check the current answers in case the same moveset has already been posted.
- No big pictures in answers, please stick to one sprite max. (Images for X/Y Pokemon will be online soon.)