Hey there kingdra, I have a team very similar to this one, with the exception of two or three Pokemon, so I feel like I can help this team work better because as of now there are a couple of issues that I have.
- The ever popular Miltank, well, I get your set and EVs but since you already have a ice resist in regice, and. Fire resist in samurott I think thick fat is a bit redundant. I can imagine this team having major issues w/ ghost types, namely Sub disable haunter, You can't allow him to set up a sub join your team or it will cause some major problems. Misdreavus as bulky as that thing is will be causing equal problems. For that reason i'll be suggesting Seismic Toss > Body Slam & Scrappy > Thick Fat
- Yeah, she's amazing, the sturdiest Pokemon in the meta game atm. My only problem is Hypnosis's 55% accuracy. I get what you're trying to do, hypnosis and start to set up calm minds, but musharna can basically do that anyways. What I have in mind is something else. I'd go with Baton Pass > Hypnosis for two reasons. One you can dodge pursuits & now that skuntank is on the rise you'll be needing that. Also you can pass calm mind boosts to your Regice, and even Electabuzz if needed.
- This EV spread is very problematic. IMO def regice will not work since choice banded sawk is super popular now, and musharna can already take any physical hit. So I'll give you a suggested move set. This set can destroy is pulled off correctly. Musharna is this guys best friend, it will pass some calm mind boosts, and you can freely set up Rock polish which boosts it's speed to a decent 398. You'll most likely be dying from life orb, and not hits.
Regice @ Life Orb
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Ice Beam
- Rock Polish
- Focus Blast
- Two problems, Dual chop is a repetitive move on sawk since Close Combat is so easily spamable, so I'd suggest running Fire punch > Dual chop Yes ice punch is more commonly seen, but your lack of a fire move can potentially be trouble some. Also a choice banded fire punch from sawk will be doing loads of damage, just look.
252Atk Choice Band Mold Breaker Sawk (+Atk) Fire Punch vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Amoonguss (+Def): 55% - 64% (238 - 280 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
Specially Defensive Amoonguss
252Atk Choice Band Mold Breaker Sawk (+Atk) Fire Punch vs 252HP/0Def Leftovers Amoonguss (Neutral): 81% - 95% (350 - 414 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
- I hope you meant that to be thunderBOLT not thunder, :) So yeah, if it wasn't already clear Thunderbolt > thunder for obvious reasons, ACCURACY. He's a great revenge killer and a good pivot switch, I don't have any other major issues with it.
- I have no issues, Just know that you can always run Substitute > Waterfall.