Vivillon, Slowbro, Roserade, Zoroark, Mismagius, Manaphy, Starmie, MegaZardX, Metagross, Mega Venusaur, Gengar, Politoed, Crawdaunt, Zapdos, Greninja, Goodra, Mega Aggron, and probably a bunch I'm forgetting.
I don't do trading, but you can find me on the DB PS! server over here: http://pokemondatabase.psim.us/
Oh yeah, I'm also sort of running that place alongside Scizornician and Pokemaster.
My Xbox Gamertag is NindzyaStarz7. If you want to add me, send me a quick message along with it. I don't play much online, due to my system being hacked to play PS3, and I'm not a multiplayer guy, but I do play Titanfall. I'm up for Watch Dogs, Multiplayer is all I have left. (Other than level 10 on all drinking games...)
Disclaimer: I am just a bitter old 18 year-old who everyone hates. What I say here are just my personal views (although I'm pretty sure most of the staff agrees with most of these points; they're just way more polite). We wuv you. Unless you're an asshole.
If I deny battle/trade requests, it is for a goddamn reason.
- If I deny your request, it's because I don't want to deal with the hassle of being challenged by every user and their mother. SPECIFICALLY YOU. If I'm in chat talking about something that isn't Pokemon, which is basically 100% of the time, that doesn't mean I "probably" don't want to battle you, it means I DEFINITELY DON'T. So don't message me asking, "hey, want to battle?" because if you had any sort of deductive reasoning skills, you'd realize the obvious answer the first time I informed you I wasn't taking challenges and that you, randomuser23xslasher, were not going to be the exception to the rule.
No one gives a shit about your Pokemon.
- No, seriously. I mean it.
Don't bitch about legendaries.
I don't know why so many people on the DB still have the mentality that legendary Pokémon are automatically overpowered. What, are you getting steamrolled by Articuno or something? If we were still enforcing COPPA bans, I'd seriously consider banning for statements like "legends are op," because I really doubt anyone over the age of twelve can still have that mentality.
Quit bitching about "hacked" Pokemon.
- Same idea as above. Seriously, what is it with you people and this? It's baffling. It usually isn't hacking anyways. It's not like you lose anything from losing, and it's not like you can't just immediately pester someone else to battle. And yet somehow some of you people treat it like the gravest offense possible. To give you an idea of how stupid people are when it comes to this, I've had people request that others be banned for using downloaded mons.
Magikarp isn't god.
Maybe 10% have a valid opinion on what goes on around here.
Seriously, don't bitch about "I don't have points" or "I was unjustly banned", or "this is a stupid question".
Don't role-play. Ever.
- It's not funny or endearing.
90% of the time it's not a hacker. You just don't know game mechanics.
- You'd be amazed at how often we get called into battles because someone is "hacking", when most of the time it's just people not understanding how moves like Dragon Dance or phazing moves work. If you don't understand how something happened in a battle, do some research first. Carefully look over the battle log and Google any and every move you think might have had an impact on the turn in question. Occasionally people just miss details, like accidentally Baton Passing an Icy Wind Speed drop with Celebi and consequently getting outsped by something that "shouldn't" outspeed you.
If I don't know you, I'm not your bro.
Get to the point please.
- If you need to ask a mod something, just ask them it. "Can I ask you a question?" Gee I dunno, YOU KIND OF JUST DID. We're not going to bite your head off (contrary to the tone of this article). If you need our help, don't beat around the bush. Just ask us (as long as we're the relevant party).
- The idea I should be completely unbiased is bs. I'm biased. I'm fine with that. If you aren't, please get over yourself. I will still deal with people that are making offenses, but in an argument, I will always lean on who I can trust more .
Non Mod stuff:
I hate people. I interact with them only when I absolutely have to, which is basically working. No, internet people don't count.
I hate reading people complain about humanity when they have no idea what they are talking about. I hate humanity for the people, not because we use natural resources.
I've got a sailor's mouth. I can hold my tongue here, but I get salty on the server.
- Cunt is my favorite word. Don't like it? Cunt cunt cunt cunt.
I LOVE reading. dystopian and general fantasy. Better than real life.
Also, I'm pretty good with money.
- Don't buy 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Get an eCig.
- Don't go and buy something once a day. Just because it is tea doesn't mean it helps you more than cigs. Go to a clerk, tell them you want a carton. Saves around 20%.
- Don't go somewhere and buy things because you need to entertain yourself. Internet has everything you need. Specifically Anime. Find a long ass series like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, or DBZ and watch it. Takes a ton of time and you don't buy useless things.
- Don't lend money. Stupid idea.
- Don't rent anything unless it is a house.
- Don't get monthly subscriptions to TV services. Limewire.
- Get a change jar.
- Don't get loans, that's just debt. If someone is willing to pay for something out of the goodness of their heart, let them.
- If you hate school or people, and want a job that isn't law / military / medical, don't go to college. Get a simple job.
- Cook your own damn food. Even microwavable is good. Don't eat mindlessly either. Eat meals when you are hungry, stop when you aren't and save the rest.
- Teens: Milk old people out of as much money as you can doing simple labor. They can't do it themselves and need someone.