I've been playing Pokemon since 2003, my first game being Ruby. Dang that was a good game. I'm kind of in love with Hoenn. I still have that Blaziken from my first run, too. Weird moveset, though (Dig, Blaze Kick, Fire Punch, Sky Uppercut).
Anyway. About me.
- Reading. Reading is the best. Aside from writing. Writing stories is the bestest best. Best books ever: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson, The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (BUT NOT THE MOVIES, THEY'RE GROSS), Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, Beyonders by Brandon Mull, The Magic Thief by Sara Prineas
- Chicken Alfredo and Tacos with Guac are my favorite
- I once played an entire run of Ruby without evolving anyone of my team once (I know Mudkip, Aron, and Taillow were on it)
- I've never competitively battled before, except for on Showdown :] Speaking of which, watch this strange Mandibuzz sweep I did:
and my FUN FUN FUN Normalize doubles strategy :D
- If you watch the show Castle, you are a GLORIOUS THERIAN. Also, my sister and I designed a team for Black around Castle characters (Esposito is an Accelgor, Ryan is a Sawsbuck, Laney is a Mandibuzz, Martha is a Mienshao, Captain Montgomery is a Zoroark, Beckett is Reshiram :P)
-100 pts: 2/11/14
-First Best Answer: 2/11/14
-Broke #500: 2/13/14
Pokémon games I've owned:
Gen I: None (*gasp*)
Gen II: Gold (it was used, though, and had a PC full of hacked Ho-Ohs, Dragonites, Mewtwos, Typhlosions, and Tyranitars)
Gen III: Ruby and Emerald (still have my original save file running)
Gen IV: Diamond and Platinum (Platinum's my brother's, but I basically designed his team)
Gen V: White, Black, and White 2 (okay so Black and White 2 are my sister's…)
Gen VI: Y (and it's FLIPPIN' AWESOME)
Other: Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon TCG (for the GameBoy Color *_*)
You don't understand. I love Umbreon.
Umbreon is my life.