PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes

I think the Pokemon is called Rotom,
And I wish to acquire it by trading it with someone in the game,
I know I have to make an In-Game-Trade
But Where in Black 2 do I find this person
and and could you please describe the
character in a few details
So I know who to look for
Thanks to whoever answers!

You posted this question twice. Hide one, please.
Wow, is that poetry or something?

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

When you reach Route 15, like in Black & White, you will encounter a
trainer in a caravan who is looking to trade away her Rotom.
source: Serebii

Yeah its a female scientist on route 15 in a caravan that will trade you the rotom.
Its a level 60 calm natured rotom.

enter image description here

selected by
Didn't know it was always Calm Natured...