PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I already gave regice an item.

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote


  • Head over to Slateport City

Located north west of the Pokémon Center is the Name Rater. He has the
ability to change the nickname of any of your Pokémon to anything you

This guy:
enter image description here

  • Ask him to change the nickname ( I prefer "Dave" for some weird reason, but anything works)
  • Give Regice the item that the little girl in Pacifidlog Town told you to get
  • Try again.


Credits to Serebii.

answered by
edited by
Thank you I was in a bad mood because of this. You guys are a great help to me.