Because yours was incorrect. And what do you mean by "real mature"?!? I hid your answers because not only was one incorrect, but the other wasn't even an answer to the question. Plus, it is my job as an editor to do that. It is both for the good of the people who look at this question so they don't get misled by bad answers, and also for your own good, so you don' have even less points. Don't argue with the editors. We are correct 99% of the time, with the other 1% being misunderstandings that are soon rectfied.