PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

By super moves, I mean Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon. Thanks, and sorry if that's not what they're called.

edited by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

FRLG: an elderly woman on Cape Brink.
DPPt: an elderly man on Route 228.
HGSS: an elderly man in the Move Deleter/Move Reminder's house in Blackthorn City.
BW: a Roughneck in a house on Route 13.
B2W2: a man outside the Pokémon World Tournament building.
XY: a man in the southwestern house in Snowbelle City.
ORAS: a man in the southeast of Mauville City's first floor.
SMUSUM: a man on the second level of Hau'oli City's mall.
SwSh: a man in a park in Wyndon.
I hope I've helped!

selected by
Sorry, I was at something else, I'm back now.