Hello there! Before I get into this rate, I shall be making it under these assumptions:
- You are intending to use this team for either SM OU, or for Wi-Fi Battles in-game.
- You are planning to use this team for Single Battles.
So with that out of the way, onto the rate!
Looking at this team, there are a few glaring weaknesses that come to mind. The first one is a massive weakness to powerful Fairy-type attacks. You have nothing on your team that resists Fairy, and the bulkiest pokemon in your team, Mega Sableye and Bewear, are both weak to it. Opposing Tapu Koko in particular, can easily run through this team, OHKO/2HKOing every mon in your team with Thunderbolt and Dazzling Gleam.
Nothing in your team outside of Mimikyu with its Disguise intact wants to switch into an attack from opposing Tapu Koko. Here are some calcs:
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Minior: 463-549 (176.7 - 209.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Koko: 173-204 (61.5 - 72.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mimikyu: 222-263 (88.4 - 104.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 76 HP / 180 SpD Assault Vest Bewear: 218-257 (54.5 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kommo-o: 530-624 (182.1 - 214.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
- 252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sableye-Mega: 244-291 (80.5 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
On top of that, it outspeeds your entire team outside of priority and your own Tapu Koko, which it speed-ties with. Therefore, you have to sack a Pokemon against Tapu Koko to go for the revenge kill, except that Tapu Koko can freely Volt Switch against this team as it has no Electric immunities.
Your team has no reliable recovery, so it gets easily weakened. Scarf Tapu Lele can freely lock itself into Moonblast, outspeeding and wrecking your entire team once Mimikyu is either gone or has its Disguise broken. With that in mind, lets move on to some suggestions!
So you need a:
-Sturdy check to Fairy types
-An electric immunity to stop Volt Switches
-Something to stop opposing Tapu Koko
I recommend replacing Bewear. Even though it is a very bulky Pokemon, it stacks a Fairy weakness on your team, and even with an Assault Vest it struggles to take special Fairy attacks. I recommend Alolan Marowak! So what does this Pokemon offer in your team?
- A much-needed Fairy resistance with its Fire typing
- Electric Immunity, courtesy of Lightning Rod
- A solid switch into Tapu Koko because of the above two reasons
- Hits insanely hard with its Thick Club boosted Attack.
Here's a set worth trying out:
Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248HP, 192 Atk, 68 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz and Shadow Bone for STAB, Bonemerang has great coverage alongside its dual STAB, with the added ability to hit an enemy behind a Substitute with the second hit. Will-O-Wisp is to cripple Marowak's switchins that hate Burn, such as the omnipresent Garchomp. 68 EVs are invested into Speed so that Marowak can outspeed Sassy/Relaxed Celesteela and Neutral Speed Chansey, hitting them before they Toxic/Leech Seed/Heals.