AN ANNOUNCEMENT: Sarah has returned from her long and arduous research trip to the Ruins of Kazoo, the setting of the second masterpiece in the Sarah the Doughnut Adventures series! She did the same thing for the first novel where she went to the Land of Raging Potatoes, but that’s a much blander setting, and is less of a focus in the story. “Sarah the Doughnut and the Distilled Cabbage Trail” will be available to read shortly!
Hi, I’m Babs (who said Barbara couldn’t be a boy?), I used to live in my bedroom. One day, Y inspired a worldwide movement in which millions of people would move off their lazy bottoms and exercise. I happen to be the one who first saw Y’s wise words and took notice of them (you can thank me later) so I ran away to a distant land. I still visit my old home, but only at night. It’s a hard life, standing up sometimes, but I have my good friend Sarah to help me. She’s great, you know. You can really taste the smooth strawberry icing, the succulent jam inside, but most importantly, you taste that emptiness in the centre. One day I would like to become a scientist and discover what that emptiness really is, but for now, adios!
Sarah (she’s a bit streched in this pic)
/ : . ' : \
| : ( ) ; ` |
\ .` ; : /
This is what I say to people who offend my relationship with Sarah: SARAH THE DOUGHNUT IS MY GIRLFRIEND HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING YOU BLUE-BOTTOMED BABOON Glazio has already suffered this torturous punishment and I hope you have to someday too ;)
I write nonsense stories for people. If you would like one for yourself, post the title and subject of what you would like me to write on my wall.
Best chat conversation (read from bottom up):
Okay so that can be what gets the story srarted
a minute ago
Eee aaah oooh epic farrrrrrrrrtttttttt
Favourite Pokémon of each type:
Normal - Lickilicky (it's adorable, admit it!)
Fire - Infernape
Water - Piplup
Grass - Tsareena
Electric - Heliolisk
Ice - joint between Avalugg and Froslass
Poison - Toxicroak
Fighting - Lucario
Psychic - Spoink
Fairy - Togekiss
Flying - Noivern
Ghost - Chandelure
Dark - Absol
Ground - Gastrodon
Dragon - Garchomp
Steel - Excadrill
Rock - Minior
Bug - Frosmoth
Favourite move of each type:
Normal - Boomburst
Fire - Pyro Ball
Water - Hydro Pump
Grass - Leaf Blade
Electric - Overdrive
Ice - Icicle Crash
Poison - Gunk Shot
Fighting - Aura Sphere
Psychic - Extrasensory
Fairy - Play Rough
Flying - Air Slash
Ghost - Hex
Dark - Dark Pulse
Ground - Earth Power
Dragon - Spacial Rend
Steel - Everyone Explode Now (yes, that is a move. It's in the TCG)
Rock - Power Gem
Bug - Signal Beam (why did it have to be cut? ;-;)
Regions favourite to least favourite:
Regions favourite to least favourite (by music):
1) Sinnoh (most nostalgic)
2) Alola (USUM has the best battle themes in my opinion)
3) Galar (Gym Leader theme)
4) Johto (the music perfectly fits the region, even though I don’t like it)
5) Kalos (Elite 4 theme)
6) Hoenn (pretty bland, but some of it’s good)
7) Kanto (just meh)
8) Unova (I know some people like it, but I’d rather lie on the road and be a speed bump than listen to that (other than the musketeer theme, that rocks))
Pokémon games I've played favourite to least fovourite:
2) Alpha Sapphire
4) Ultra Sun
Favourite Pokémon music by category (honestly, it's all amazing, but anyway):
Home town: Twinleaf Town (D/P/Pt)
Route: Route 216 and 217 (D/P/Pt)
Bike: Sinnoh (D/P/Pt)
Surf: Hoenn (OR/AS)
Trainer Battle: Kalos (X/Y)
Rival Battle: Gladion (S/M/US/UM)
Gym Leader Battle: Galar (Sw/Sh)
Elite Four Battle: Kalos (X/Y)
Champion Battle: Cynthia (D/P/Pt)
Evil Team Grunt Battle: Team Skull (S/M/US/UM)
Evil Team Admin Battle: Piers - he's not really the leader of Team Yell, Marnie is (Sw/Sh)
Evil Team Boss Battle: Cyrus (D/P/Pt)
Legendary Battle: Ho-Oh (HG/SS)
RULES OF LIVING:
1) Respect SpillThePolteageist. (I know he’s dead now, but you can still follow these rules.)
2) Take SpillThePolteageist seriously.
3) Accept that R.I.P means rest in peace out of context, but when used for an s word, it means rot in pain. (and may they all >:D)
And now, some of my language:
I will add more to this in the future.
And now, you can do my quiz! (Thanks KitKåtKK2 for the idea)
1) Name a British city that isn’t London.
2) Who were the victims of the “double event”, a Jack the Ripper Attack which consisted of two murders on the same night?
3) Sirens, a type of mythical creature from Ancient Greek folklore, were half human and half what animal?
4) What does the ‘K’ stand for in J.K.Rowling?
5) What country has won the Eurovision Song Contest the most times?
6) What did you have for dinner last night? If I like it, I’ll mark this one as correct. (I like most food.)
Get these questions right and I’ll write you an exclusive nonsense story.
666 is the only milestone that matters.
666 points: 30/12/2020
-------♥♥------PUT THIS ----♥♥-♥♥----RIBBON ---♥♥---♥♥---ON YOUR ---♥♥---♥♥---PAGE IF ---♥♥---♥♥---YOU'RE ----♥♥-♥♥----AGAINST -----♥♥♥------ANIMAL ----♥♥-♥♥----ABUSE ---♥♥---♥♥---THANK YOU
-------☻☻------PUT THIS ----☻☻-☻☻----RIBBON ---☻☻---☻☻---ON YOUR ---☻☻---☻☻---PAGE IF ----☻☻---☻☻---YOU'RE ----☻☻-☻☻----AGAINST -----☻☻☻------SMOKING ----☻☻-☻☻------THANK YOU