Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

Is there any way to move Pokemon from B2/W2 to X/Y?

0 votes

I actually know the answer, but I had 67x 100lvl Pokemon in W2 so I would like to have them in my Y. ;(

asked Oct 23, 2013 by Make

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Its called poke'bank. It allows you to transfer previous Pokemon in your previous game to Pokemon X/Y. It hasn't been released yet. It will be released on December 27 but there is a 30-day trial going on right now. It costs money to get the poke'bankthough.

answered Oct 23, 2013 by RedtheLEGEND
selected Oct 23, 2013 by Make