Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

HG/SS Rayquaza?

2 votes

I know that to get Jade Orb I need to show prof. Oak Groudon and Kyogre first. Do they have to be from from Embedded Tower or they may be ANY Groudon and Kyogre (eg. from Pal Park)?

asked Jun 29, 2010 by DarthDestiny
edited Jun 29, 2010 by Pokemaster

1 Answer

4 votes
Best answer

No it can only be from ethier ss and hg

answered Jul 1, 2010 by reasereasemecool
Are you sure?
Yes, it has to be. I brought a groudon from emerald to professor oak and he says it has to be from the embedded tower.