Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

The chances of getting Male Corsola

0 votes

I need a male Corsola so i can breed it with my Milotic to learn mirrior coat
What are the chances of getting a male?

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote

the chances to get a male corsola is 25% and chances of getting a female 75% i hoped this helped

answered by
edited by
well, this helped alot, i never bothered to look up the chances, so thank you very much