There is a Black/White in-game team for you. Obviously with all HMs.
Here is the Pokemons:
Tepig(Fire) → Pignite(Fire/Fighting)→ Emboar(Fire/Fighting)
Moveset: [Flare Blitz/Heat Crash][Wild Charge][Scald/Assurance][Hammer Arm]
Emboar will be your starter. Flare Blitz for high damage but takes recoil and gains STAB. Heat Crash is a option if you don't like recoils and gain STAB too. Wild Charge for covering Water and Flying weakness. Scald for covering Ground weakness or Assurance for covering Psychic weakness. Hammer Arm gains STAB.
Woobat(Psychic/Flying) → Swoobat(Psychic/Flying)
Level up with high friendship(220)→
Moveset: [Fly][Psychic][Shadow Ball][U-turn]
Swoobat will be you flyer. Fly is to help travel the Unova region and gains STAB. Psychic gains STAB. Shadow Ball to coverage the Ghost weakness. U-turn is to coverage Dark weakness and to change Pokemon when you dislike the oponent.
Petilil(Grass) → Lilligant(Grass)
Ability: Chlorophyll/Own Tempo*/Leaf Guard(Hidden)
Moveset: [Giga Drain][Petal Dance][Quiver Dance][Cut]
Lilligant will be you Pokemon that will have Cut. Giga Drain is for HP recover and gains STAB. Petal Dance is a strong move but gains confusion and gains STAB. With Own Tempo will be ok this confusion. Quiver Dance to support. Cut is only HM
Sandile(Ground/Dark) → Krokorok(Ground/Dark) → Krookodile(Ground/Dark)
Ability: Intimidate/Moxie*/Anger Point(Hidden)
Moveset: [Earthquake][Foul Play][Aerial Ace][Strenght]
Krookodile will be good to kill two of Elite Four(Ghost, Psychic). Earthquake and Foul Play is a strong move that gains STAB. Aerial Ace for coverage Fighting, Bug and Grass weakness and Strenght is HM.
Tirtouga(Water/Rock) → Carracosta(Water/Rock)
Ability: Solid Rock/Sturdy*/Swift Swim(Hidden)
Moveset: [Waterfall][Earthquake][Dive][Stone Edge]
Carracosta will be a little slave(with 2 HMs) but maybe very useful. The Sturdy(ability) is to defend 1 hit of the Grass-type move. Waterfall and Dive is HM and gains STAB. Earthquake is a very useful move and is for cover Electric weakness. Stone Edge is a strong move and gains STAB.
Cubchoo → Beartic
Ability: Snow Cloak*/Swift Swim(Hidden)
Moveset: [Icicle Crash][Surf][Brick Break][Aerial Ace]
Beartic will be the surfer. Icicle Crash gains STAB. Surf is HM and covers Fire and Rock weakness. Brick Break is break walls(Light Screen, Reflect). Aerial Ace is to cover Fighting weakness.
Place that can catch the Pokemon(the most faster place).
- Tepig→Pignite→Emboar: Gift from Professor Juniper(in a box) in Nuvema Town. He/She comes in Lv5.
- Woobat→Swoobat: In Wellspring Cave. He/She comes in Lv10~Lv13.
- Petilil→Lilligant: Trade a Cottonee for Petilil in Nacrene City(Black). She comes in Lv15.
- Sandile→Krokorok→Krookodile: In Route 4. He/She comes in Lv15~18
- Tirtouga→Carracosta: Reviving the Cover Fossil. The Cover Fossil is obtainable in Relic Castle(receive from a backpacker). You can revive he/she in the Nacrene City GYM(just at right of the entrance of the museum)
- Cubchoo→Beatic: Twist Mountain. He/She in Lv28~Lv31.
Where/When you can get the moves
- Flare Blitz: Reaching Lv62(Emboar); Lv52(Pignite); Lv43(Tepig)/Heat Crash: Reaching Lv31(Emboar, Pignite); Lv27(Tepig).
- Hammer Arm: Relearning in the house at right of the Pokemon Center in Mistralton City(Emboar).
- Wild Charge: TM 93: Outside, very bottom of long slope(Emboar, Pignite, Tepig).
- Scald: TM 55: Near entrance on ice in Cold Storage(Emboar)/Assurance: Reaching Lv38(Emboar); Lv36(Pignite); Lv31(Tepig).
- Fly: HM 02: After defeating Bianca in Driftveil City.
- Psychic: Reaching Lv41(Swoobat, Woobat) or TM 29: On a cliff in the southwestern corner in the Route 13 (requires Strength)(Swoobat, Woobat).
- Shadow Ball: TM 30: In Relic Castle B2F (after get NationalDex)(Swoobat, Woobat).
- U-turn: TM 89: Dropped by Wingull after all three Grams are returned in Route 13(Swoobat, Woobat).
- Giga Drain: Reaching Lv26(Petilil).
- Petal Dance: Reaching Lv46(Lilligant)
- Quiver Dance: Reaching Lv28(Lilligant)
- Cut: HM 01: Receive from Fennel after defeating the GYM Leader in Striation City(Lilligant, Petilil)
- Earthquake: Reaching Lv54(Krookodile); Lv48(Krokorok); Lv43(Sandile) or TM 26: in Relic Castle 1F; in the room that leads to the exit to the northwest of the desert, near the stairs.(Krookodile, Krokorok, Sandile)
- Foul Play: Reaching Lv42(Krookodile); Lv40(Krokorok); Lv37(Sandile).
- Aerial Ace: TM 40: In Mistralton City Runway(after defeating the Skyla and talking to the Youngster in the house behind the Pokemon Center)(Krookodile).
- Strength: HM 04: From a man in the building northwest of the Pokémon Center in Nimbasa City(Krookodile, Krokorok).
- Waterfall: HM 05: At the western edge in the Route 18(Carracosta, Tirtouga)
- Earthquake: TM 26: in Relic Castle 1F; in the room that leads to the exit to the northwest of the desert, near the stairs(Carracosta, Tirtouga).
- Dive: HM 06: Receive from a girl in front of the house where Cynthia is in Undella Town(Carracosta, Tirtouga).
- Stone Edge: TM 71: In the Challenger's Cave B2F, east of Protein.
- Icicle Crash: Reaching Lv37(Beartic).
- Surf: HM 03: Gift from Alder after defeating Cheren in Twist Mountain(Beartic, Cubchoo).
- Brick Break: TM 31: Gift from an old lady in the Pokémon Center's lobby in Icirrus City(Beartic).
- Aerial Ace: TM 40: In Mistralton City Runway(after defeating the Skyla and talking to the Youngster in the house behind the Pokemon Center)(Beartic, Cubchoo).
Hope it helps you ^_^