The Black and White movesets have been revealed and things seemed to have calmed down a little since the games' release. So I think it's time to have a start on movesets for the brand new Pokemon!
You can check our pokedex at http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/black-white-stats
Serebii and other sites should have moves as well.
I'm going to lay down a few ground rules just so everything runs smoothly and neatly and we are not overrun. Mostly these are just common sense.
‣ No more than 8 questions* on the first page at http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/questions
In other words, if that page already has 8 moveset questions, don't ask more until a couple have dropped onto the second page.
‣ No members to ask loads of questions all at once. Please give other members a chance in case they want movesets for a particular pokemon.
‣ Always search before asking a question. Also, the current names are translations and can vary a little (e.g. Aakeosu vs Aaekeosu).
‣ Start with better pokemon. Obviously it's opinion which are better but no one probably cares much about a Miruhoggu moveset (except me-trachy) so we'll leave those until last. As usual, final-evolutions only.
‣ No event legendaries at the moment since we don't have all the details. There may be more details revealed later on. (Legendaries you can catch in the games like Reshiram/Zekrom are fine.)
‣ Including a link to a pokedex is useful, so others can quickly jump to see the stats/moves, e.g. http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/635 for Sazando.
‣ Don't accept answers for now, just vote up the best answers.
‣ You can post your suggestions for movesets in each question. If you asked the question and you have a moveset, put it in an answer instead of the question, so others can vote on it.
‣ Feel free to include abilities, natures, items and EVs if they are useful.
‣ Keep the move format simple, e.g. a basic list of moves, plus explanation where necessary.
- This number may be raised/lowered depending on how it goes. The reason is to stop moveset questions clogging up a whole page of questions.