Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

What are the chances of attacking if your confused,paralyzed,and infatuated?

1 vote

I just thought this would be an interesting question to ask...I'm rather curious on what the chances are of attacking with all these annoying status inflictions...

asked by

1 Answer

4 votes

It's a 25% (1/4) chance that you can't move when paralyzed (that means you have a 75% chance of do moving), and 50% (1/2) chance for both confusion and infatuation.

Equation: (3/4) x (1/2) x (1/2)= (3/16)

Your Pokemon will get to attack 3/16 of the time, 18.75%, when having all of these conditions.

answered by
edited by
I think Blooper meant each one separately, not all three together.
If I'm wrong, then please calculate the chances of a Pokémon having all three effects hit at the same time. :)
But Blooper said "I'm rather curious on what the chances are of attacking with all these annoying status inflictions..."
I think that means with all of them together. Besides, even if he didn't, I also have each one up there separately.
Uhm, I'll fix it so it'll be more clear. Perhaps my answer was vague?
Fixed it