You can cheat infinite times, but sometimes your game detects that you've hacked and won't let you hack into it further. Some reasons could be because
- You've got your Action Replay dirty. This freezes the Action Replay, not the game but when Action Replay goes down it takes the game down with it to put it simply.
- Your Action Replay is busted. Sometimes, your Action Replay can be busted as well. Some causes for this could be
- Simple poor care.
- Perhaps it fell down and something in the inner wiring got screwed up?
- Sometimes I've seen cases where if you put it in the wrong system or beat up console, it busts.
- You've overused the codes. Sometimes, if you have many codes at once it'll bust. Once, my brother used like 20 codes at once on his Pokemon White Version and it stopped working on Pokemon White alone.
- Codes like 999 Rare Candies have a lower risk of crashing than codes like Walk Through Walls which have a lower chance of causing the game to freeze, so use them at your risk. Why I added this as a sub of the main point is because if you use many of the high risk crashing codes, your game will have a considerably higher chance of crashing.
Some ways you can fix the problems are:
- Blowing into the bronze bottom area to get any small particles out. DO NOT WIPE IT!!
- Get it fixed at the place where you bought it.
- Just get a new Action Replay.