Okay, i've been waiting to rate one of your NU teams, so where do I begin. I'm glad to see that you're not using the same old cookie cutter NU team, but I don't know if that's good or bad considering you can't beat JCM. I don't know his team so I'll just give the best options as a whole. (PS. I'll be using little sprites just for you).
- I'm a huge fan of probopass leads, I don't care what anyone says. Probopass has beast defenses. But the great thing is, is that they're great even without investment, so I'd suggest this move set.
Probopass (F) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SAtk / 232 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Volt Switch
I actually use Magnet Pull to trap other incoming Probopass, you'll find that not much can OHKO probopass if you switch him into the right moves.
- Defiant is unreleased. :) And to be honest, I don't really think Braviary is all that beneficial to your team, so I would suggest Dodrio. A huge overlooked threat to this meta game.
Dodrio (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Quick Attack
This Set is like the perfect Sawk counter, w/ scarf it out speeds and doesn't even need to run timid nature, so it's a win win since most sawks run mold breaker now unless they have a spinner. Return and quick attack are stab, pursuit for them ghosts and psychics. Keep in mind Fearow could also work here too.
- I'm guessing she's here only for water absorb? Well.. your team isn't weak to water.. so I'd recommend Reg ice, who has MONSTER SP. DEF and doesn't need Sp. Def so you can use those EVs in SAtk.
Regice @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
Resto-Chesto + Bolt-Beam combination. What could possible go wrong?! T-wave us there because obviously Regice isn't the fastest pokemon. Also has good synergy with Golurk because it can take the grass / water types.
- I like Drifblim and all, but two ghost types on a NU team is. TERRIBLE idea, since stuntank is in almost every team, and if not stuntank then you have absol to deal with. So I'd suggest Flareon.
Flareon @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Heal Bell
- Flame Charge
Predict a fire type attack, aimed at Regice, and you're good to go! It's a wish passing set w/ heal bell because your team isn't to crazy about status moves, and it has decent attack, so with the Stab + Flash Fire boost, you'll be hitting hard. + you get a speed boost which is always nice. :)
- This poke on hits like a truck, and since it now has gotten No Guard ability it makes it THAT much better. Your problem is, is that you're running no guard, and it doesn't have any moves that benefit from it. Use these moves:
Dynamic Punch, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shadow Punch
- I'd rather you use this as a physical wall, than whatever you're using him as.
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Shadow Sneak / Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Poison Jab / Fling
So you know those Rotom-F who like to trick choice scarfs on people who set up.. well one they'd be getting black sludge, and two, you could just fling it away.
I know it may seem I've made a lot of changes to your team, but I believe you can now beat JCM with these improvement. :7