More Black & White features confirmed
Pokemon Black & White — 12 August, 2010
More features from Pokemon Black & White have been revealed in recent weeks. I have updated the page with the details, but here's a quick summary:
- The game will have seasons (each lasting one month) that change the game colouring slightly, make different pokemon appear and change some pokemon's appearance (see below).
- There will be triple battles! Pokemon can be rotated, and each position affects different pokemon on the opposing team.
- There is an exclusive region in each game: Black City in Pokemon Black and White Forest in Pokemon White.
- You can earn items to use in multiplayer battles.
- TMs will not disappear after one use, they will be able to be used again like HMs.
Shikijika in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
New trailer for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
12 July, 2018 • Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Welcome to Pokémon Database version 4
27 June, 2018 • Site Updates
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee demoed at E3 2018
12 June, 2018 • Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
New spin-off game: Pokémon Quest
30 May, 2018 • General News
New games confirmed: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Pokémon Let's Go Eevee
30 May, 2018 • Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Unconfirmed leak: new games Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
16 May, 2018 • Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Zeraora officially revealed in Japan
08 April, 2018 • Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Legendary Pokémon events coming throughout 2018
05 February, 2018 • General News
Pokémon Crystal coming to 3DS Virtual Console
14 December, 2017 • General News
Ultra Necrozma and Naganadel officially revealed
14 December, 2017 • Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon released!
17 November, 2017 • Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Mimikyu's Z-Move officially revealed
10 November, 2017 • Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon