Ash's Pikachu event now running
Pokemon Events — 22 September, 2017
A new Pokémon event has started to obtain one of six Pikachu variants in Pokémon Sun & Moon. These forms each wear a different baseball cap design based on Ash's cap from each region he visited. Each one comes with slightly varied moves and the Pikashunium Z item, allowing Pikachu to use its exclusive Z-Move, 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.
The six Pikachu forms - from top left Alolan Cap, Original Cap, Hoenn Cap, Kalos Cap, Sinnoh Cap, Unova Cap
Only ONE of the forms can be obtained per game - once a variant has been received you will not be able to receive another! The desired form is obtained by using the code
PIKACHU20 from Mystery Gift during a specific period. The dates and unique moves are as follows:
- Sep. 19 - Sep. 25: Original Cap (Kanto/Johto) - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Agility
- Sep. 26 - Oct. 2: Hoenn Cap - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Iron Tail
- Oct. 3 - Oct. 9: Sinnoh Cap - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
- Oct. 10 - Oct. 16: Unova Cap - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
- Oct. 17 - Oct. 23: Kalos Cap - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
- Oct. 24 - Oct. 30: Alola Cap - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
Note: the timing for the dates appears to be based on midnight UTC, so each event finishes at: 5pm PT / 8pm ET / 1am BST (next day) / 9am JST (next day). If you're unsure, redeem your code between the dates given rather than on those dates.