Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

User Chinua000

Member for: 4 years (since Mar 5, 2013)
Type: Registered user
Gender: girl
Country: USA
Favorite Pokémon: Pikachu
Friend Codes:
About me: Favorite Pokémon: 90% of them, the other 10% are my sisters'

Activity by Chinua000

Score: 28 points (ranked #3,220)
Questions: 4 (4 with best answer chosen)
Answers: 0
Comments: 5
Voted on: 0 questions, 0 answers
Gave out: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
Received: 0 up votes, 0 down votes

Wall for Chinua000

Please log in or register to post on this wall.