Me in a Pokémon game:
1) Before starting any Pokémon game, I plan my team first.
2) I always save the game before tough battles or catching legendary Pokémon.
3) I always use lots of money to buy repels 'cause I hate wild battles, except when looking for a Pokémon I want to be part of my team.
1) Nobody is evil deep down, not even Giovanni.
2) Everything deseves a chance, even a wild Rattata.
3) You never know if you don't try, that even a Rattata with a good strategy can fight a level 100 Arceus.
4) Living would mean that you have a mission to acconplish. To live a good life is to accomplish your task and shine in that field.
Dying would mean you have accomplished your task well enough.
My favourite quotes:
1) "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites." -Elite Four Karen
2) "You said you have a dream... that dream... make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!" - N
3) My most favourite! "The important thing is not how long you live. It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important, that would carry on into the future. And so, if I were to disappear, I think that all I have accomplished will go on. That is, that would mean that it's living, right?" -Grovyle, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
4) "I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
5) "Take charge of your destiny!" -Rayquaza, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon