PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
182 views

I have a perish body (hidden ability) galarian cursola but I need a hidden ability galarian corsola which is cursed body. If I bree the cursola with a ditto can I get a cursed body corsola?

by
Just to make sure, your Cursola is female, right?

1 Answer

0 votes

It's not about the specific ability, but rather whether it is or is not the Hidden Ability.

If the Cursola has its Hidden Ability, then some of the Galarian Corsola will also have their Hidden Ability. I say "some" because it's not a sure thing to pass down. If the Cursola is female, it will be 80% chance. If it's male, it's only a 20% chance.

by
A Pokemon that can pass its hidden ability always has a 60% chance of passing it, regardless of its gender. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_breeding