PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

Tm 85 is dream eater, it is for my drowzee.

asked by

1 Answer

4 votes

Go to Viridian City in Kanto, and cut down the bush near the bottom of the city. Talk to the dude there, and he should give you Dream Eater.

answered by