Oricorio (Pa'u) @ Leftovers
Trait: Dancer / Nature: Relaxed
252 SpA / 128 Def /128 SpD
Role: Supportive Stat Buffer, sets up a Substitute and then SD/Agility then Batton Pass the Stats to the Sweeper.
- Batton Pass (Pass Stat buffs into the Sweepers)
- Swords Dance (Batton Pass)
- Agility (Batton Pass)
- Substitute / Revelation Dance (Still choosing...)
Deoxis-D @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure / Nature: Rash
248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Role: Disruptive Staller, sets up Rock and puts pressure with Toxic.
- Spikes/Stealth Rock (Sets up entry hazards, Stealth Rock is amazing as always)
- Recover (More durability)
- Skill Swap (Ehh, it's here)
- Toxic (MUST on a Disruptive Staller)
Honchkrow @ Scope Lens
Trait: Super Luck / Nature: Adamant
252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spe
Role: Sweeper, Dark-type Physical Sweeper to be more Specific.
- Steel Wing (Deals with Ice/Rock types, raises defense, high damage defensive Sweeper)
- Drill Peck (STAB, deals with Grass types)
- Night Slash (1/2 Crit Ratio..., STAB, High Accuracy, Good Power, needless to say why I would take this)
- ??? (I need help with this one)
Talonflame @ Flying Gem
Trait: Gale Wings / Nature: Jolly
12 HP / 248 Atk / 248 Spe
Role: Fast Suicide Sweeper
- Swords Dance (In case Oricorio got KO'ed, can be changed)
- Acrobatics (STAB + Flying Gem + Acrobatics = 247 base Power, 165 Power for the rest of the battle, pretty good imho)
- Flare Blitz (Gale Wings + Flare Blitz + STAB = A LOT of damage)
- Roost (Flare Blitz is HP costy...)
Snorlax @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat / Nature: ???
156 HP / 176 Def / 176 SpD
Role: Mass of HP, some Status Moves to disrupt.
- Curse (More Atk / Defense)
- Body Slam (High Accuracy, STAB, chance to Paralyze)
- EQuake (It's quake...)
- Icepunch (Coverage + Status)
Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish / Nature: ???
252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Role: Annoying Sustaining Tank
- Leech Seed (Sustaining)
- Rain Dance (Leftovers + Rain Dance + Leech Seed)
- Toxic (Must I say why?)
- Giga Drain (More Healing, tho I plan on changing it...)
The strat is, Send Deoxys and Oricorio in, Oricorio uses substitute and starts buffing her own Stats, Deoxys prepares the field with SthRock and uses Toxic in the enemies while tanking a little with Recovers + Leftovers, I'll use Swords Dance for Talonflame if I'm against Steel/Grass Types or Agility for Honchkrow if against the rest of threats as his high Crit Ratio + High Base Attack deals with them. When Deoxys wears off and eventually gets KO'ed I'll send Ludicolo if I sent Honchkrow or Snorlax if I sent Talonflame, kinda obvious why, I don't want my Talonflame under Raindance nor my Honchkrow without any sustain, Snorlax takes care of threats with his Status Effects for Talonflame to act freely and Ludicolo keeps Honchkrow healthy while forcing retreats with Toxic.
Thoughts? Any way to improve it?