I have been a Pokéfan since I was 6 years old. (Since 2005. You do the math.) I came to this site, mainly so I could communicate with others about this line of absolutely awesome games. I want to learn where I can get the most help for VGC Battles, and what I can do to become better at VGC and just playing the game in general. Competitively, and non-competitively. So, feel free to leave resources on my wall for me to take a look at :) And please, please, please do your best in answering my RMTs. Thanks guys! :)
Other facts about me:
- I am a Saxophone Player and I play 1st chair Alto in my High School Jazz Band, and 2nd chair Alto in my High School Wind Ensemble.
- I can play guitar, piano, a little bit of drums, all of the saxophones (duh), Irish penny whistle, flute, clarinet, and a little bit of trumpet.
- I am a First Class Boyscout.
- I love to write fictional stories of my own creation :)
- 65% of my friends are girls. Yea. I'm a stud. Jelly dudes? Haha just kidding :)
- I've never played Gen VI since I only have a DS Lite, but the first Pokémon I ever Drew was Xerneas. Awk
- I am hopefully going to start my own YouTube channel specifically for PokéVids. Yay! I'll officially be a super-nerd!!
Random goals I have:
- Have at least one song completely composed for my Senior Culminating Project
- Become Eagle Scout by January 22nd, 2017
- Be able to forge a real sword
- Have a completely formed and committed band of my own
- Complete the book I am currently writing by Spring, 2017
- Own a 3DS or 2DS by June 19th (I have my reasons)
- Own Pokémon X, Y, and ORAS by June 19th as well. (Okay, my reason is that I will be gone for 8 weeks this summer, in the middle of the Mt. Jefferson Wilderness in Oregon. I'll be working at a Boyscout camp. Anyways...)
- Complete my DS collection of Pokémon games. (Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, X, Y, and ORAS. Yes. I only have Diamond, Pearl, and White 2. Very sad.)
- Attend Western Washington University after High School.
- Final Goal: Become a High School Band Teacher.
If you have taken the time to read this, thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed reading my very eclectic taste in interests, and if you think something is interesting or you can relate to something, let me know on my Wall! :)
Gotta Catch 'Em All!