PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
4 votes

I know that they can be found with the pokewalker but it takes a long time to get enough Watts. so where can I battle someone who has either one of them out of the battle tower so I can record it in Pokedex
Note: I am playing Soulsilver


2 Answers

5 votes
Best answer

ruby/sapphire/emerald-Routes 103, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 115, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 & 134, Dewford Town, EverGrande City, Lilycove City, Mossdeep City, Pacifidlog Town, Seafloor Cavern, Shoal Cave, Slateport City (Fish)

D/P/Pt-Route 223, Route 230 (Fish With Super Rod)

Pokewalker-Warm Beach

R/S/E-Obtained in Weather Research Institute

D/P/Pt-Trophy Garden

Pokewalker- Treehouse

No I just have soulsilver
Sorry, I'm not finding any in game trainers with Wailmer. You would have to use the pokewalker or GTS. Though if you have wifi, you could ask somebody on this site to trade you one, that way you don't have to actually see it.
Where can I ask for them. here or on the chat?
Ask them on the chat, since you can't ask trading offer questions on this site. :)
OK Thanks :)
0 votes

In the weather place in emrald,ruby,and safire