PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Like in X/Y you could check in the town with the Friend Safari, can't remember it's name. Please tell me.

MightyMudkip :)

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

Battle Resort Pokemon Center

In the Battle Resort Pokemon Center, is a man who will tell you about 'the intriguing potential of your Pokemon.' This man is the IV checker.
Hope I helped :D

answered by
selected by
Thx :)
No problem! :D