PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I couldn't put the part that I haven't beaten the Pokemon league in pearl but I have in soulsilver due to character length (also mention if I have to do something to get access to the tm).

asked by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You can get Earthquake in the Victory Road or in the Battle Frontier in exchange for BP. Click here for a video that shows how to get to Earthquake in the Victory Road.

  • HM Strength
  • Repel (optional, but convenient)

TM Earthquake can be found by going into the secret entrance for Wayward Cave, which is under the Cycling Road. You can also buy it in the Battle Park in exchange for BP. Click here for a video which shows how to get it in Wayward Cave.

  • HM Strength
  • Bicycle
  • Repel (optional but convenient)
answered by
selected by