PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

1 Answer

0 votes

Electrizer-Cerulean Cave
Magmarizer- Cinnabar Island
Protector- Mt. Mortar
Razor Fang-Buy it at Battle Frontier(I think 32 BP)

Hope I helped!:)

Thx...but did I need rock climb to get protector
This should be a comment, and yes, you do need Rock Climb.
Well then you are gonna have to trade it from another game.
It is 42 BP ;-)
can you get razor fang at the battle fronteir to?