PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

You see the wireless connection is banned in my country for a month.So is there any way for me to send the dream world pokemon to my white version through a nintendo usb connector.If yes,how?

What do you mean by this? You have a cable that connects your DS to your computer?
Clarify or provide more information if possible. o.o
wait. You're entire country? what country are we talking about here? Also, I don't think its possible, but heck it very well could be..
Darkgoku that is not true, I am Canadian and nothing is going on here.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

2 answers:

1:move out of the country with some passsports and go to america after learning simple english

2:and yes i think you can do what you want with the usb.and by the way what contry are you in.

sources: that i just had a burst of thoughts

selected by