Don't expect much from me, I still have lots to learn about PKMN.
Some fake pokemon stuff, just for fun
1. Aegislashinium Z (EE-je-slash-in-ee-om ZEE)
Turns King's shield into Protector of the royals
2. Aegishield (EE-je-SHEELD)
An item to be held by Aegislash, raises the defense and special defense each one stage when in shield forme.
3. Aegisword (EE-je-SORD)
An item to be held by Aegislash, raises the attack and special attack each one stage when in blade forme.
1. Protector of the royals
Creates a screen that lasts 5-7 turns (like light screen or reflect) that makes all allied pokemon take 1/3 damage from all moves special or physical, cannot be broken by brick break, feint, etc. in addition to King's shield's original effect.
New Pokemon type:
Chaos type moves are super effective against:
1. water (splashes it around)
2. ground (being chaotic spoils the environment)
3. Electric (breaking electrical systems)
4. Fairy (I don't exactly know why, it just needs to be nerfed, maybe fairies can't stand craziness?)
5. Ghost (being reckless can reveal hidden things)
Chaos type moves are not very effective against:
1. Dark (since dark types look so edgy they don't care if somebody is spazzing out)
2. Psychic (similar reason as dark)
3. Ice (Needs to be buffed, can calm down the craziness with freezing)
4. Dragon (dragons are known as "majestic" and free of distress or chaos)
5. Steel (Ironclad defense cannot be shattered by chaos)
Chaos type moves have no effect against:
1. Normal (they are so normal that they cannot be spazzed out)
Chaos type pokemon are weak against:
1. Normal (again, normal is just so normal that it outnormals the chaos, also I guess Chaos type pokemon having minimal weaknesses is okay since almost every single pokemon can learn a normal type move)
2. Ice (freezing/stopping/calming down the chaos)
Chaos type pokemon resist:
1. Fairy (too scared to go against craziness)
2. Water (blasting high pressurized water at something spinning around crazy will not do much)
3. Fighting (You can't possibly think of crazy people as villains right?)
4. bug (If you are careless, who has time to be scared of bugs?)
Tell me what you think about Chaos-type pokemon and your ideas! love to hear them!