This is the formula:
* a is equal to 1 if the fainted Pokémon is wild, and 1.5 if the fainted Pokémon is owned by a Trainer.
* t is equal to 1 if the winning Pokémon's OT is its current owner, 1.5 if the Pokémon was gained in a domestic trade, and 1.7 if the Pokémon was gained in an international trade.
* b is the base experience yield of the fainted Pokémon's species
* e is equal to 1.5 if the winning Pokémon is holding a Lucky Egg, and 1 otherwise.
* L is the level of the fainted Pokémon.
* s is the number of Pokémon that participated in the battle and have not fainted. If any Pokémon in the party is holding an Exp. Share, s is equal to 2, and for the rest of the Pokémon, s is equal to twice the number of Pokémon that participated instead.
look at the link to see what EXP each pokemon will yield for the value of "B"