Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A
0 votes

if you can where at?

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Nope the only way is to go to poketransfer and take one from D/P/Pt or HG/SS. You could also use the GTS. So sorry but you cant get one in W2.

answered by
selected by
i have HG and WHT2 but im confused on how to trade from the two
get a female snorunt from the pokewalker and evolve it with a dawn stone.  Go to the poketransfer in route 15 in W2 and follow the instructions on this page:
No, You would need to trade or use the poketransfer thing...